Do you think this dude is a looker?

Aaron Murray, NFL prospect and former University of Georgia QB...
www.footballfoundation.org/.../...Aaron%20head.JPG

Seems like an ok looking dude and all, but am I missing something? Is he upper echelon and i dont realize it? I ask because his girlfriend is so impossibly hot I can't even handle it.
cdn.rsvlts.com/.../Kacie-McDonnell-pictures-71.jpg

Good for him. I ain't trying to hate. Well, I'm hating a little maybe...

259

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks like your average cute guy, doesn't make me hyperventilate or make my uterus scream haha

His gf looks superficial and like a gold digger to me. Not my type. If I were a guy, I'd go for your humble, girl-next-door cutie, not someone like her. Seems like too flashy and high maintenance.

• That's what I'm saying. My uterus isn't screaming at all for this kid, haha. She looks super made up because everything is her modeling or doing her TV job, so the makeup is inevitable. Her personality actually seems very girl-next-door, despite her look. Something tells me she doesn't look too bad in the morning either. Wouldn't I like to know... Haha

• lol gotta be careful, lest your comment is considered offensive to white people and would be removed... haha

I like white people... haha

• Haha, for real. White on white crime like you read about :-P

Most Helpful Guy

• I think those two are of the same level of physical attractiveness to be quite honest.

It is a reflex we all have to critisize the partner of a person we are really attracted too so that is what you did there.