How do you determine how good-looking you are; by what others think, self-assessment, both of the previous suggestions or other ways (please explain)?

Please answer the question... That is all is ask for. If the question isn't clear, I'm happy to clarify.

2318

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't! I don't think of myself attractive..
    I'd think of myself as ugly but with a nice heart...
    plus I've been told I'm ugly since I was a little girl all the way up to now.. so I've accepted it.. I don't notice how people look at me, or what they think of me I kinda look down and avoid eye contact.. Sometimes I get sad about it, I mean who wouldn't, being called ugly is pretty hurtful, others I just think we'll why look at me if I'm ugly? I've been called attractive, hot and beautiful but I learned that was because men will say anything to get into a woman's pants and yes even ugly women's pants as well.. once they've got it it's go away your ugly etc etc. But I think my way of thinking negative about myself stems from my father who walked out on me when I was small.. n my mind if I was a pretty child he'd have stayed.. but because I was ugly why would he want to associate knowing he was my dad...

So that's really how I determine my looks in worth..

Most Helpful Guy

• How good looking I am is completely irrelevant to whether or not I'm a good person. It's something that really does not matter.

Ugly people date good looking people all the time, and vice-versa.

Sometimes an ugly guy hooks up with one hot girl and it gives him a false sense that he's a 10 and should therefor always date 10s. Of course he's wrong in this situation, ultimately, it's not even important and only affects the mates you can get if the people around you are unwilling to have complex thoughts or feelings... and if that's the case, do they really like you at all?