Can pasty white skin that won't tan, lots of freckles, very pale blue eyes, and bright auburn hair be considered beautiful?

I have pasty white skin that won't tan, lots of freckles, very pale blue eyes, and bright auburn hair. Is it possible the guy I like (with pale-ish skin, black hair, and brown eyes) could find this cute?

513

Most Helpful Guy

• Take your pretty smile under your arm, stockings are optional, and go get the guys.
    We're all difficult but it's our attitude that attracts people. Be an attractive person as a whole and guys won't mind the exact colour of your skin, hair or eyes.
    They'll smile back :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Some like plain girls, some prefer tan, depends on the guy and his taste. Many pale girls do fake tan, which I think looks awful. People should be happy with the skin their born in. I'm sure your beautiful. Sounds fine :)