Girls, do you believe you're beautiful just the way you are?

Do you believe in yourself? Are you confident being yourself and the way you are meant to be?

In my personal opinion, i think all women are amazing the way they are. there's not a thing i would change about them =)

394

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I do okay in the looks department. Would I consider myself beautiful? Nah. Does that detract me from being confident? No. One can be realistic about where they stand in the world without being unsure or less confident in themselves.

Looks only get you so far, and then brains and attitude get you the rest of the way.

• u dont have to be beautiful, ur alrdy beautiful on the inside so what more could i ask for

Most Helpful Guy