Anyone, can you rate my picture please?

I wasn't sure whether to ask this cos I don't want to seem vain at all, which I'm not. But since I've been dumped for someone else I am curious to know what others think and I can take honesty.

Not sure how it works, marks out of ten or whatever, just whatever you think really! Not a great picture though sorry.

Thanks very much!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/1526467_280718955415146_87627554_n.jpg

621

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I can't believe I didn't see this question before!

You're so beautiful, great body too (straight comment hehe) Your personality makes you 10x more beautiful. I'm not rating you with numbers because you're a person not an object so I wouldn't rate you in that manner. You're gorgeous and I'm sure everyone could testify to that <3

• You're so lovely!

Thank you so so much and I don't doubt your sexuality :P *big hug* :)

• *tight hug back. Thanks for the MH! <3

• You're very welcome! :)