If you have the chance for a cosmetic surgery operation, would you do it?

If you have the chance to do it, would you or would you not? i think some people are happy with the way they look but some dont. i wanna see how many would =)
  • Yes
  • No

3912

Most Helpful Girl

• I really need my nose fixed. It looks great on the outside but after 4 broken noses, my septum is shaped like an S. If my nose is too dry it starts to whistle, makes falling asleep a problem. But I'm to damn cheap to fix it. But for free yes I would do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in the face...but I guess my thoughts could change if I was really ugly (face not symmetrical) or disfigured.

If it was something like liposuction, hair transplant, then I'd consider it.