is this a beautiful choice for the prom?

hey, i was searching for dresses and i found this one.
is it beautiful to take to the prom?

dress: https://shop.mango.com/ficha.faces?state=she_010_PO

shoes: 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../fendi.bmp

of course i'll make my hair, put makeup and add some acessories.

thanks.
Updates:
sorry, the DRESS link was not good shop.mango.com/.../

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its too simple for prom. Prom is about color and happiness and having a good time. You can certainly dress bolder than that. That's a formal dress as opposed to something a little flashier. You now have somewhere you can wear a sexy red dress to. Or a deep blue. Just try more color =P and a more complex cut

2|0
    0|0
    • i already have it. my stepmother gave me

• Show All
    • Yeah gimme a sec and I'll give you an idea since I can't articulate it properly. Don't know the proper names of articles of womens clothing lol

• neither am i , ahahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very simple. It doesn't say 'prom' to me. It looks like something you would wear to a fancy dinner instead.
    It's a nice dress and if that's what you are comfortable wearing to prom then go for it!
    And the shoes are super cute!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 9

• The dress is a little simple for prom in my opinion but if that's what you want to wear go ahead! It IS cute, it's just simple and formal, almost more like a fancy date night or something type of dress.

0|0
    0|0
    • but i already have them home.

• Show All
    • I'm sure you'll look great in it! Have a great prom :)

• thx, it lasts one month :)

• Personally I would i've gone for a less "light" dress, and the shoes i don't like so much, but then again it depends on your body type , hair colour, how tall you are, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but it looks like just a classic little black dress, that isn't bad but doesn't look like a prom dress unless you will glam yourself up like with bold jewelry but I don't know your prom theme either.

0|0
    0|0
    • i will, i'll not go as simple as i put here. i just put the dress and shoes. so then i'll make my heir, put make up on and then i'll acessorize it :) i wanna quite simple because i don't wanna show myself and neither the so called ''prom queen''

• Show All

• Yep no problem. :)

• It's not an ugly dress it's just different than what I would pick for prom, I'd pick more of a long flowy sparkly designer dress that's more simple like a winter formal or fancy date type dress

0|0
    0|0
    • but isn't that bad?

• Show All
    • i aked it is that so bad to use at the prom

• It's not terrible but not that good either, save it for a date or homecoming or a more casual dance or big funeral and borrow one from someone or rent one or buy a cheap one from gordmans if u have that store or jcpenny or walmart jk

• Personally its not what I'd choose it doesn't have that "prom dress appeal" going for it

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't want to appeal, i just want to go and have fun and be quite simple, not too much!

• ok for that dress then - its up to you whatever you want to wear

• Hmmm...for some reason the link takes me to the general store website.

0|0
    0|0
    • i upgrade

• Show All
    • The shoes are cute =]

• and i have the dress either, my stepmother bought me today..

• Dress isn't showing. Shoes are super cute, but i need to see the dress to make final decision

0|0
    0|0
    • i upgrade

• Show All
    • A white bow waist belt*

• don't like it, wehe

• That's really simple you can do better hun

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't see the dress?

0|0
    0|0
    • i upgrade

• Show All
    • i want it quite simple, i'll go just for fun, not to be the so called ''Prom Queen''

• nice it's your choice cool ;)

Recommended myTakes