is this a beautiful choice for the prom?

hey, i was searching for dresses and i found this one.
is it beautiful to take to the prom?

dress: https://shop.mango.com/ficha.faces?state=she_010_PO

shoes: 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../fendi.bmp

of course i'll make my hair, put makeup and add some acessories.

thanks.
sorry, the DRESS link was not good shop.mango.com/.../

106

Most Helpful Guy

• Its too simple for prom. Prom is about color and happiness and having a good time. You can certainly dress bolder than that. That's a formal dress as opposed to something a little flashier. You now have somewhere you can wear a sexy red dress to. Or a deep blue. Just try more color =P and a more complex cut

• i already have it. my stepmother gave me

• Yeah gimme a sec and I'll give you an idea since I can't articulate it properly. Don't know the proper names of articles of womens clothing lol

• neither am i , ahahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very simple. It doesn't say 'prom' to me. It looks like something you would wear to a fancy dinner instead.
    It's a nice dress and if that's what you are comfortable wearing to prom then go for it!
    And the shoes are super cute!