I just lost over 100 lbs. Girls, my profile picture, 1-10?

sup girls. just lost over 100 lbs. answer my 3 question. thanks

1) girls- look at my pro pic. 1-10.

2) attractive- yes/no

3). fat/inshape
dayum. #lottareplies

5618

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 55

• good dude job

• Looking sexy!

I'm not very accurate with scales, I never know where to round up and comparing one hot guy to another on variations of hotness seems like a formula for inaccuracy...but you're def attractive and in shape. Would date.

• Congrats on the weight loss! I give you a 7, you've got great lips, I think you're attractive but aren't my type. You look in shape to me.

• Yes! Great job (: You should feel really good. 1.)8/10 2.) Yes 3.) In-shape!

• Congrats on losing so much weight, that is very impressive!!!

You look good.
    Bonus points for a buzzed head. 7.5/10:)

• 6. attractive. in shape.

you have cute eyes, nice lips, and a cute smile :)

• Good job you look great!!!

1) 8/10 2) yes attractive 3) and yes In shape

• 1. You are like a 5/6 out of 10
    2. You are attractive but I would not go for you
    3. Yes, you are in shape. Keep gyming and prove us you are capable :)

• You could be higher if i saw your whole body and more pics.

• Congratulations on losing 100 lbs. that's amazing!
    1. I'd say 8/10 just because I can't really see your face clearly
    2. Yes
    3. Yes it look like you are in shape

• Usually don't respond to questions like this. I don't give numbers, sorry. You're attractive, you look great, but hopefully you have a great personality to go with that... if not you're a 0.

• Show more from Girls
    45

What Guys Said 18

• Yea your on your way boss man!
    If your not on the creatine and bcaa athat will get you to the next level, really increases my stamina when running. ;)
    I've lost over 6 kg this month by radically changing my life , gym in the morning for a hour plant based diet and a long run every night after work. Don't feel the need to post picture for opinions though my confidence is raising by itself :)
    Might update my profile pic in a few months if I feel brave enough :D

• well done for getting in shape mate - there's a lot of chicks here who're the sort of whores who choose male gynecologists - forget the sarky comments, you're looking dapper. keep up the good work man.

• Nice work, bruh. 100 lbs is no joke, I used to train and saw a lot of people try and fail, having no discipline. Respect.

• Funny a lot of these bitches get complented by guys even if they are 5s and 6s because they are probably slim and know how to groom, so they look bangable sometimes, yet they think they are hot sh*t when in reality they are like nothing special at all, so they start throwing you crap that you are 5 or 6 or not their "type", when in reality you are a 10 bro, no many people can lose 100 lbs, not many, in fact some of these bitches can't even lose 10 lbs if they want to, they are trash compare to you, don't listen to them, they are obviously stupid.

• You'd probably be a 7.5 but I am sure there are girls out there who think your a 10 and some like a 2.

• Congrats man. You should be very proud of yourself. I need to lose 50. Any ideas or tips you could share?

• Just dropped in to say congratulations! That's an awesome achievement. Good for you! :-)

• Well done, bro. The world is yours. Proceed with confidence..

• You look good man, good job.

• You're a stud bro

• Show more from Guys
    8