I have a scar on my knee due to surgery, would it be a turn off?

ei.realself.com/.../263100.jpg

In high school, i used to play a lot of soccer and run track. But i damaged my knee pretty badly, tore a ligament from over working myself. So i had to get knee surgery. My scar looks like the one in the link.

1123

Most Helpful Guy

• a turn off? hahaha! not at all chica! REmember it has merit, it shows character, it's a noble deed showing your willingness to work hard! it's just like this...

"If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us."

Most Helpful Girl