Do clothes really make the man?

So, physical reality time: I'm not hot. I'm okay with this but I have a date, so I thought to myself "How do I fix this within the 6 hours I have left?" and then I thought "FASHION!" but now I come to you with a question:

Can you fix moderately appealing with clothing in order to create "Decisively attractive" which is +2 on the scale?

I'm a nervous wreck. ^_^
  • Yes!
  • No :(

2415

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't make a man, it's the personality and the way you hold yourself that could be appealing. Of course that doesn't give you reason to dress like you don't care about your appearance. It helps your appearance though... For example, when my boyfriend gets dressed in suits or anything formal, he turns me on more than usual. It definitely helps but it doesn't make a man.