What type of nail you like the most?

most of the time i keep my nails short (not too short) and sometimes i keep them long...which type of nail you find more attractive/neat?

like the way i keep my nails most of the time
3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-1-300x225%255B1%255D.jpg

like that
fc08.deviantart.net/.../...death_spoon-d31vv38.jpg

like this
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../P1040174.JPG

nail art
www.eventglitz.com/.../15.jpg

57

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I'm ok with anything she's comfortable in and looks good on her.

But the second one must be for some sort of a horror flick shoot :D

I love the 1st one the most and the last one is intriguing, good on an one off situation :)

• Straight nails on top is unnatural and ugly. I like:
    imabeautygeek.com/.../...manicures_BEAUTYGEEKS.jpg

• oh you like almond-shaped nails

• Yes. When nails are natural and almond-shaped is very sexy. Artificial nails are ugly.

• I like black nail polish on girls
    something about that color drives
    me crazy especially if she fair white
    to milk white skin it's so sexy

• I was not prepared for that 2nd option.

I like the last one the best but it's no big deal to me. Just don't get that 2nd option. Damn.

• You use different nails for different types of building. What home project are you embarking on?

• Natural but clean and manicured.

What Girls Said 5

• i keep mine like this genevievewarburton.files.wordpress.com/.../photo-2-1.jpg

now hers i think are acrylic but mine are shaped and as long as hers but real

• I keep my nails short just like you in the first photo usually. Sometimes are even shorter because one rips I have to cut the others to
    And nail polish, I wear black, blue, purple, soft pink or peachy for french manicure. I don't usually do art because I can't by my own. I go to the salon when I want one.

• For every day classy look: https://www.saifou.com/entry/2170.html

For fall/winter time or a more dramatic look:steffels.blogspot.com/.../...y-and-bb-couture.html

• The fourth one is so elegant yet funky and I want to try that. Sadly I can't with my busy hands, so I stick to the first one that's just similar to mine. ;)

• Short and not painted but the last one is nice