Guy shorts are getting shorter. Do you like this trend? What do you think of the attached outfit?

https://i.imgur.com/wnnJ4o5.jpg

What do you think are the dos and don'ts of wearing shorts?

189

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• i loathe it. I also hate men in skinny jeans, especially when they're paired with a tight cardigan, ridiculous amounts of hair products, that awful come-over hairdo and feel the need to have zero body hair.

WHERE DID ALL OF THE MEN GO? WHY DO YOU ALL WANT TO BE WOMEN?

• I agree with you!!! And all the tight tank tops with their nipples showing. And what's up with all those pearl necklaces? Earrings? STOP IT!

Raw men are the best.

• Well luckily there are no tank tops, no nipples, no necklaces or earrings on this photo :)

• well technically you're going back, they only got long for a short period of time. from the pictures of my father when he was young-yeah, those are even long. lots of homo-eroticism in the 80's lol
    i don't really care, whatever makes you comfortable.

• No offense to anyone who wears them this way but they make guys' legs look like a girl's. I mean if you hide his upper body, you'll only notice that this is a bit inconvenient for a guy to wear! Much more classiness and handsomeness with longer shorts! Oh and, men are bound to have skinnier legs than women, and if that doesn't stress the biggest NO ever for these shorts, I don't know what does.

• I hadn't seen shorts as brief as those. I don't like it so much. At least those appear to be short AND tight, and I just think of how uncomfortable it could get to their genitals and movements. Aside of that, I don't wanna be looking at some sneaky testicle when they cross their legs. "ELLOOOOO" And if they get a boner? Pain. Embarrassing pain. You'd have to very in great shape to rock those.

• I personally don't think it looks very attractive, but guys should be allowed to wear whatever they want so it's really whatever to me.

• That's just...no. Just no. I mean there's no inherent reason why that would look bad, but it just really does.

• So this is what they wore in the 80s.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...800000578-302_634x495.jpg

• nonononono STOP FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING DECENT AHH
    but really.. unless you can work it go above the knee if not then please stop :)

• I thought guys wearing leggings were bad. This just tops it off. If you think about it though weren't they wearing this length of shorts back in the day? Lol, eek.

• Stop it!!! This is a deal breaker for me, I just can't stand it. It annoys me sooo sooo much. It's just too girly.

• Show more from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 9

• When a guy wears those, he one thing in common with women. They both suck cock!

• I like it. I can show off my legs and be fashionable, instead of gay lol

• No self respecting straight guy would ever want to be seen wearing those in public. That will never catch on lmao

• Oh damn, that just looks weird. I hope this is not a trend.

• I'll stick to being a man, I'm not the one to dress feminine

• WTF. Do not like.

• It's gay as f**k.

• If anorexia and tight short shorts is the trend for men you know, it doesn't worry me. They'll die out while the real men survive.

• Those would look hot on a girl.