Does heels makes our butt big?

i used to wear heels, now i tink my back is going bigger is it truth? pls post ur opinion..

47

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• The only possible way I could see this is how it takes a little more balance and actually adds some tension to the legs when you wear heels, the higher, the more the body has to adjust, the greater the constant tension. In a sense it would be theoretically possible that you could tone all the way to the core to some extent to compensate.

Yeah, I've worn heels. Heels happen.

• calves yes. not the butt although it may alter your posture a bit so your butt does protrude more... but no heels help accentuate the calf muscles by forcing them to tense but that's about it

• It adds shape to the calves, that's about it. I'm not really into heels though. It often makes women walk like pigeons and it isn't that good for you wearing them.

• Yes it does. I've looked this up out of curiosity. It makes your but and breasts look bigger!

It basically put you in a position/posture where you are forced to stick out your ass and your chest.

• Yes it does. Changes your posture. And makes your legs look longer.

• No your butt does.

• Not bigger it just makes you push it out more

What Girls Said 3

• No, but they do alter the way you walk…thus altering the muscles in your lower back and spine. Like abundantlyrich said, over time it changes your posture even when you take them off.

• How would that work?

• it just working i can feel it.

• Care to explain how though? I mean, it's obviously not actually getting bigger, you mean it's just being pushed out a little more than usual. Right?

• no truth to that