Ladies, when you buy new bras, which hook do you hook them on in the back for them to fit? The smallest, the middle, or the largest?

When you're trying on bras, which hook do you hook it on?
Who taught you to do it this way? Or did you just start doing it this way yourself from the beginning?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• You should use the largest one for a new one. That way as it gets older and loses elasticity, you can tighten it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the brand, shape, fit, and comfort level. I have a pretty big bust that doesn't stop growing, and im 25!!! So i find a bra that will fit comfortably with the shape i like that will clasp on the tightest and as i start to grow out of the bra i move the clasp each time, i also buy bras with 4 clasps going down, and 4 clasp options. But like i said it all depends on comfort level!!!