Everyone is doing it. Thought I would too. What would you rate me?

So I am just wondering how you would rate my looks out of ten.
Be brutally honest.

If you chose the ugly button, say what I would improve on.

My body is muscular and toned as well. I am 5 foot 1 and I weigh 62 Kilos

Do you think I am ugly and if so, how should I improve on my looks. If you know me, you know I take any criticism and I am NOT fishing for compliments.
  • 10 out of 10- Would bang
  • You look alright
  • You are ugly.
    Vote C
  • You are quite pretty- I would love to get to know you and ask you out.
    Vote D
I put up another photo that does not hide my face

1034

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm amused by the "would bang" button. I don't like to rate people. It's kind of uncool. But I will say that you're definitely attractive based on your picture.