Girls - What do you think of this Hairstyle?

Here is a pic of Shia. I look VERY VERY similar to him, and have his hair type, just a bit wavier/curlier.

I always see guys sporting buzz cuts, and it seems like this style is nearly gone.

https://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/8/6/9/kinopoisk.ru-Shia-LaBeouf-869895.jpg

And does wavy/curly hair look good at that length/a bit long (Not the the point where it's past the ears), or is it better short?

120

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I like it, and it would probably look a lot better with wavy/curly hair. His looks too spiky.
    I prefer when guys wear their hair moderately long (around the ears). Some guys look good with buzz cuts but I definitely prefer hair over a shaved/super short hairstyle.