Wavy or straight hair? What do you prefer? Both guys and girls?

I have naturally wavy hair and I prefer my hair straight all the time. For girls, what do you like better? Wavy or straight? and guys, if you have girlfriends, do you care if she worries about her hair constantly or do you just tell her to keep her hair natural because it's not a big deal? Just curious :)

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer wavy over straight, by far.

As far as the girlfriend thing, whatever she wants is fine. I might like it or I might not, but I'm not dating her hair. Just... don't keep asking me if it looks all right.

• Haha, I understand. I just notice a lot of girls care way too much about their hair and take it to the next level. I'm okay with my hair but I'm not trying to burn it off! Just curious to see other opinions :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have wavy to curly hair that I straighten. I prefer it straight but my bf loves the messiness and so does my friend...