Why would a hot guy marry a girl that is neither beautiful or intelligent?

I know this a very hot lawyer who married an obese, ugly, uneducated and dishonest girl.

711

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is what I think, having dated some extremely handsome men in my life, truth be told, 9 times out of 10, they are absolute pain in the ass. More difficult, more selfish, more used to playing the field, etc. These are more stressful relationships.

Having just been pretty hurt by a guy who so gorgeous yet SOOOO childish and selfish, if a less handsome man came along where I knew I'd have peace and stability, I would now consider it. If it means I get less in looks but stronger love, devotion, and peace of mind, it's a smart compromise.

• So good looking women (just look good looking guys) do have more choices and maybe he wanted a girl who wouldn't stray and be tempted with guys hitting on her because she's pretty.

• That's possible. He says every girl he's ever dated has either cheated on him or used him (this is what she told her - not me)

• Exactly!!! And guys DO tend to want someone who makes them NUMBER 1 and don't want a girl who is popular, has her own life, etc. so this makes him feel secure and superior.