Do guys like girls with nice, maintained nails?

I have a thing for maintaining my nails really well. I always keep them filed nicely and I usually have nail polish.

I'm into simple nails and I just do one color. I would never do nail art or any of that and I hate talon like nails.

Do guys like it when a girl keeps up her nails? I get quite a few compliments from my friends but I don't know if guys notice.

I did notice one time that this guy was literally staring at my foot when i was wearing sandals though haha

216

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are very attracted to things, however it is usually more in things sex driven. For instance the guys looking at your feet are more than likely those with a foot fetish, we observe what attracts us. I said something you already know to raise a small point
    Women are a lot smarter in courting because you check out our teeth and nails to gauge our grooming, small things that us men typically do not pay attention to. I would argue that any guy checking out your nails has a hand fetish or is trying to find something novel to compliment you on to set himself aside, but in truth couldn't care less about, men are very much still wired to be interested in the things Neanderthal men were...