Do most women like short hair or long hair on a man?

I've asked countless woman at my school and get a lot of mixed opinions and I believe bias as well. I think I can get more accurate results here since girls here don't have to feel pressured with someone asking them face to face. I prefer mostly woman's opinions, but guys opinions are welcome to if they can recall a time when a girl gave them an opinion regarding this matter.

Short hair- from one inch to maybe 3 inches

Long hair from like Enrique iglesias hairstyle to as long as a girls 3 inches plus.
  • short hair is more attractive
  • long hair is more attractive

160

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy, some guys can look good with long hair while others look better with short hair.