Rate me people, I need real honest answers!

Am I attractive? Rate me please! Be honest, but not cruel!
And, would a guy be happy with a 6.5-7ish girl?

1137

Most Helpful Guy

• From the picture 7.5, your eyes are very pretty. You have potential to be a 9/10 though.

What Guys Said 36

• The hair is a no, and you could stand to use a bit of eyeliner. Your hair should cover your forehead...
    Your eyes are really pretty tho.
    Based on the picture, I'd say maybe 6.5 or 7, which most guys attractive guys won't settle for. Fix the hair, and you could be an 8.5+

• Not really willing to change myself just to look good enough for some shallow ass hole. Then what happens when you take your make up off?

• Well I'm married, so I got him lol

• Haha yeah... but then again, I'm only sharing my opinion. To each his own.

• An easy 8.5, from physical appearance! Very pretty. Beauty is also what is inside. I hope your man appreciates what he has.

• You are cute, and according to your profile you are married. So are you having issues with the husband and worried that he is not happy with you because he thinks you aren't pretty enough? You have a nice face and pretty eyes.

• You're a 7 now. Makeup and a different hairstyle will make you a 9. And if you are married why are you asking "would a guy be happy with a 6.5-7ish girl?"

• You're cute. I would give you an 8.

Like one guy said, you have the potential to be a 9/10. I completely agree with what he said. Change your hair style up a bit and wear nice clothes and you'll be a stunner for sure.

• If you had some self esteem you could be incredibly sexy. You have good genes.

Imagine if you played soccer or water polo and wore a miniskirt to show off them curvy stems... Oh mama!

• Even without makeup your pleasant to look at.. if i was younger i would be happy to cuddle with you... Winnergirl..

• I f give you a 6.5, yeah I'd be happy with a 6 or above. But if I get to know a woman and she has a good personality, she almost always becomes more attractive.

• I would rate you a 7 which is well above average. I think you have the potential to climb up to 8ish.

• 7. Smooth hair, clear skin, sweet eyes. Very nice girl.

• You look hot. Would be a good idea to change your expression to something happy; you look like you're on death row ATM.

• Features are really good. Amazing eyes. Forehead kinda big.

• I think you're beautiful I would say about a 8. I would be happy to date you if you would be happy with a 5ft 4inch short ass

• I never rate numbers but yes you are attractive to me. Definitely not a loser girl ;)

• I prefer to be a loser actually.. that way I don't get caught up in every one else's drama. And thank you!

• Interesting i always assumed loser got the most drama from everyone.

• these fellows, open a new account just want to let people to rate them lol

• It's hard to tell with you being upside down and all.

• The only opinion you should worry about is yours and your husbands

• I'm not worried about anybody else's opinion. Just curious if other people see me the way I see myself or the way he does.

• Again, don't worry about what other people think, the only opinion that matters is yours and his.

• I wasn't worrying!!! But okay.

• i´d also rate in that range. i would probably date a 7 so i guess i would be happy.

• You are cute you could date anyone you want. Good luck!

• I would give you a Good 7 :) x

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 11

• You should do something with your hair :o
    But you're face is cute :D

• omg I love your eyes ^_^ you look so beautiful. I say 8/10

• Your eyes are gorgeous. I rate you like a 7, you could be an 8 or 9 with makeup.

• Your eyes are so pretty !

• You have lovely skin 😊

• I like your eyes!!!

• 7/10. ,,,,,,

• I give u a 6

• 8 lovely face. 9.5 bewbs

• I'm a bit confused. ^^" Why would you want to know if guys like a "6.5-7ish girl" if you're married? XP Shouldn't you be more worried about what your husband liked rather than what guys in general like? :/

• I know what my husband likes. And I was just curious. He has no problem with this post so I don't see why anyone else should.

• I was just wondering is all. X)

• I know, sorry if I came off as bitchy. People on here are just assuming that I'm unfaithful.. which is certainly not the case.

• Try some makeup

• I'm wearing make-up. I just don't like to make myself look like something I'm not.

• First of all you fucking cunt you didn't give me your opinion, you told me to put make-up on. You really think I give a Shit what you think? You're the one hiding behind your computer. Maybe you should grow the Fuck up and stop attacking people you don't even know. I may be "ugly as Fuck" but guess what I have a loving husband a perfect child oh yeah and a master's degree in criminal psychology. So while I go on with my life being successful, enjoy your bitter life. Fucking twat. People these days.

• Hahahahahahaha