Swimsuits for very petite slim girls? What do you like to see?

What kind of swimsuits do you think look best on extra-tiny girls? My friends (the skinny ones at least) and I wear everything to the pool or beach, from one-piece suits to tiny g-strings. What do you think flatters a small slim body best?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• if u want to show off.. or happy or inwardly feel good when guys watch your sexiness, wear the g-string.

• We very often do. I think they look fine on very small girls but not so good at all on larger ones.

• yup.. spot on.
      they very sexy on slip girls. i'd love to watch :P