Most Helpful Girl
1. Don't: wear skinny jeans. Those only look good on skinny teen boys or gay guys. Or emos. If you're not any of those, avoid skinny jeans like the pest.
2. Do: Now that you've ran away from skinny jeans, grab some straight leg jeans, darker colors makes the wearer looks older because it gives a more serious "vibe". Make sure that it's not slouchy on the waist and that your underwear isn't showing.
3. Don't: wear goofy graphic tees.
4. Do: Wear simple T-shirts, polo shirts, or V-neck shirts. JUst make sure the V-neck is not too deep or you'll look feminine and like a gay guy (unless you are, then it would be ok)
5. Don't: this is not clothes-related, but get rid of that Justin Bieber hair. He's gotten rid of his a long time ago lol No bangs, and try a neater hairstyle. That hair makes you look like mommy's good boy.
Most Helpful Guy
Wear Jeans or khakis... Golf polos or dri-fit polos... Dri-fit tshirts. If the season is fall/winter wear 1/4 sweaters, or sweaters with khakis, or jeans.
Honestly, I wear dri-fit tshirts, khakis, sweaters, slim straight jeans, the occasional golf polo or button down shirt.
For shoes wear tennis, training shoes, loafers, or boat shoes.