Do you think you are attractive/good looking/etc?

I know everyone has their insecurities about their bodies and appearance, but are you able to accept your insecurities and view yourself as attractive?

I don't think I'm a model or anything but I can see how some guys could find me attractive.

I've developed confidence now to be able to think a guy could be attracted to me. For example if a guy looks over at me a lot I'll probably think he's interested in some way, instead of brushing it off as coincidence or something.

It took me a while to develop self confidence honestly, but I'm happy I have some now. It's nice to like what you see in the mirror!

Do you think you're attractive? If so, why? And for those who don't, why not?

1825

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been hit on in many places. In high school girls always talked about my abs. Girls love my eyes. Who cares how attractive you are if you can't get the right woman. I rather be ugly and find a great girl who is compatible than a hot guy banging girls aimlessly.