Guys and girls do you think this open-back dress is too revealing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sure looks nice especially on you - my compliments :)

However, the way the back is cut / designed will suit more on something like an evening / party gown. The design needs to be rectified :)

0|0
    0|1
    • Thank you for compliments!)

• You deserve it so I did with pleasure which is and will be always mine :) :)

As you'll note I don't mince words when mentioning something that may seem otherwise too though not intended in this case, it's just my view and perception :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's cute, but your back looks wide - like that of a swimmer... I think it's the dress. These kind of dresses are most easily pulled off by narrow shouldered girls.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

What Girls Said 23

• it looks great babe

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not too revealing because the front bit is covered up... I mean it does show a bit of skin.. back and legs but that's alright because the front is somewhat covered up.

If however the cleavage was showing with the open back, and short cut THEN that would be pretty revealing..

0|0
    0|0
  • No to me it doesn't showing off honestly :)
    Not too short dress, not a huge cleavage.
    Perfect for hanging out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its too revealing, in fact is very sophisticated in a sexy way. You can rock it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it looks awesome, and you're one of the few who can pull it off, embrace it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think it's too revealing. Looks great :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I couldn't see the picture but if your black dress is anything like mine in my profile picture then don't be afraid to rock it. However I am Storm so I can get away with a lot if outfits lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like that! But wearing a bra under it good luck haha that's the one thing I hate about my open back dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! It covers your legs and front enough that it's fine for it to be that revealing in the back. It's very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not too revealing. it actually looks sophisticated depending on how u wear it

0|0
    0|0
    • You think I should wear pumps with it? or flats?

• Whatever you're comfortable with, or what you're doing. I know girls don't like to stand or walk a lot in their heels

• flats for a casual easy breezy sundress look
      pumpswhen u want it more elegant

• Wow, looks amazing on you!

I don't think that it's too revealing, but it really depends on the occasion/venue--I wouldn't wear it to church.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah me too. And thank you very much for replying and for the compliment!

• Great! it's classy, elegant, and it's BLACK! <3 Lol I want it

0|0
    0|0
  • No? I have seen celebs wear ones where it's like down to their butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice. Doesn't show anything at all.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, it's just right! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's really cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. It looks nice. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. C=

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope not too revealing. Looks good! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes