Guys and girls do you think this open-back dress is too revealing?

2426

Most Helpful Guy

• It sure looks nice especially on you - my compliments :)

However, the way the back is cut / designed will suit more on something like an evening / party gown. The design needs to be rectified :)

• Thank you for compliments!)

• You deserve it so I did with pleasure which is and will be always mine :) :)

As you'll note I don't mince words when mentioning something that may seem otherwise too though not intended in this case, it's just my view and perception :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's cute, but your back looks wide - like that of a swimmer... I think it's the dress. These kind of dresses are most easily pulled off by narrow shouldered girls.