Do guys care about a girls car?

I'm getting my first car and I don't need to impress anyone but at the same time I don't want to be a joke.

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't fill it with garbage. Other than that make sure the oil always gets changed on time and we will think you are the greatest girl ever. If you don't load the owners manual and play a scavenger hunt finding all the parts it mentions. (Then turn at least 19) I may even want to marry you.

It's amazing how many people never change the oil on their first car.
    Try all the different fuel grades and check your fuel economy. Despite what the public is told some cars do best on mid grade, and small engine on low grade, high rpm on high grade.

PS if you come to marry me make sure you learn financial management or book keeping. I need a woman who is willing to be frugal. And backpack with me or bike through a few countries. Before we become old people.

• ha i don't know much about oil but I definitely know financial management. I'm in buisness school.

• I just became a follower. Drop me a line when you turn 19. I'll fly out for dinner. You're buying right?

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't really. As long its not a clunker. Older but clean and decent is just fine.
    One of the perks of being a female.