1. How easy/hard is it to remove the piercing (I guess that's what the term would be) from my tongue?
2. What do you think the social backlash would be from wearing it? I'm just trying to figure out when it would be socially acceptable in the atmosphere for me to be wearing it. School? Parties? Military (jk, obviously not)?
3. How noticeable do you think it would be both when it is in and when it is out? I mean, I'm not going to stick my tongue out at anyone, but I'm sure some will still notice, but how noticeable is it?
4. Let's say I removed the piercing for seven days, would the hole begin to heal, or not? Let's say 6 weeks.
5. How much does a tongue piercing usually cost?
6. If I end up regretting the decision, will the piercing eventually heal, or not?
Thank you for helping me with all this! I'm sure that you cannot answer them all, and that's okay. But thanks for helping and thanks for reading! :)
Most Helpful Girl
I got my tongue pierced when I was 14 and you could only see it when I had my tongue out. Its not the same for everyone, but if the piercer can pierce it far enough back, no one will notice when you talk. (After its healed) it cost me about 30 bucks but it can range anywhere from 20-50. I have had my tongue ring out for over a year now, and I can still put one in at any time.( but that's not the case with everyone.) With most people, your piercing will close after about a month or two.( but I had one in 24/7 for about 3 years before removing it) and I think that piercing will be acceptable ( even in the military) I've known many people who are I, the service with that piercing. If you do end up not liking it, you can remove it, and pretend it never happened, you can see where mine is pierced. But honestly, who inspects your tongue? I'd say go for it. If you want to