Rate my outfit 1-10?

1 being ew go change
And 10 being sexy!
https://tinypic.com/r/8wf3ol/8
https://tinypic.com/r/bjctur/8

Filllllerrr

3168

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 67

• Give you a 5 maybe 6. It's ok as a outfit I guess. Though it doesn't really go together. Those shoes need to go and if you're going to show have that stomach then show off your arms too. Try different shoes and lose the shirt cause it just looks like you bought it too small. I asked my wife and she agreed.

• Will you take a look at my update?

• Much better. Give it a 8. Now just find a strapless bra, hide the straps or go braless and you'll get a 9 or 10. Do you have white shoes? If you go braless just avoid getting wet haha

• Also feel free to follow me here or facebook. I'm a artist. There are so many outfits that could work for your body type. Even better if I could see your face and all your hair.

• I love the dress on you, definitely a 10. The shoes I'm less convinced about. I'd say a sandle would go better with those dresses. Or perhaps those particular shoes just aren't to my taste. I doubt anyone will be looking at your feet, however. Those dresses are great.

• Okay, I can't actually quantify your appearance as it's not actually quantifiable and arbitrary. But what I can do is say, your dress fits you, though I don't think it goes that well with day-time, so it may be good on evenings, but not night times. Um... Your shoes don't harmonize with that dress either.

• It depends, if you want this to just hang out with friend keep the skirt, otherwise if you're planning to impress someone or go out lose the flannel :)
    Either way the outfit looks great, but as I said, it depends what you are dressing for ;)

• If I'm going to the mall- would this dress be okay without the flannel?

• In my opinion it would be to much, this dress is really beautiful (not to say hot) if you go out at night. Just ask yourself, would you take the same dress you use when you go out and try to make yourself as pretty as possible, when you're just planning to go to the mall?
      If you do wanna go that way to the mall, trust me a lot of people will be looking, if this is what you are looking for :)

• Your jeans are too tight.
    Your flannel is a little too wrinkly, hmm, not too bad, but if you can match your tank top matching with a white bra, that would look better... Maybe you should just have a nice shirt instead. That's my thought.

• A girl with a body like yours can attract the wrong type of attention dressed like that. I know you dont dress for attention but its a bad idea to wear that. you're too young to be going for "sexy" so no i won't give you a 10. In my opinion its a 2

• first two, the jeans are ok but I'm not sure about the sweater. you looks old fashioned. 3rd and 4th, still the sweater is not looking good, short is ok. but in 4th I think you could do lot better with your ass guessing by your hips. and can you please wear shoes other than black? too old fashioned. your body seems to be great but you are totally killing its beauty with unmatching dress codes

• The flannel with the dress makes you look like you're from the 80s IMO. That was a great decade, but the fashion... /shiver

• You look good on both images. I would say if you're going to wear this casually, wear the shirt, but if you're going to a social event or something, don't wear the shirt. But you look good! :P

• The jeans are great. But I really don't like all those straps over your shoulders. Too messed up. Either try putting them one under the other or change the top into something else. Just my opinion.

• 3
    It looks kinda tacky and bland (I'm not rating you a 3, just your outfit)

• 5. Love the jeans. Hate the crop top sweater. Go with tight white shirt that covers your belly. Your belly is great but crop sweater seems like it doesn't fit.

• I really like the look but consider a different pair of shoes.

• I'd have to say a 10!! What is shown in the picture looks very nice.

• The outfit is extremely simple, but you have a very nice body which makes it look a bit better, so prob around a 5/10

• Outfit is aaiit. But the real goal was to show off your bod. So 'mission accomplished'

• I like both dresses, but I like the 2nd one better then the first. I do not really like the shoes though, I think a matching pair of flats would be better.

• 9/10... looks pretty hot to me. Only dislike is the clearly exposed bra straps.

• I'm surprised to see all the low ratings here. I firmly disagree

• Because you're lacking curves... And because nothing looks well in girl with no curves... 1.5/10

• 8 I guess. it's not like it blows me away but it is a cool, casual but cute outfit

• More from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 31

• cute dress

• 8: i think its pretty cute, i would wear it but if you're going somewhere more casual i would say sneakers like converse or vans or something close to them, or if its fancy try flats. And either way i think you should add a cute bracelet or necklace, just add something to it so its not so plain. Hope i helped some:)

• I rate this an 8. The stomach adds flare and sass. Cute outfit.

• 7, I don't really like the top at all, it looks uncomfortable... I think the outfit would look better with a loose off the shoulder midriff top, black to match the shoes.

• it alright i think a perfect outfit would be leggings and a white vest top with nike's

• Love the dress but fashion 101 sneakers and dresses don't go together try some heels or flats, open toe. Especially not black sneaks

• 10!!! that's really cute. i like it with the flannel

• i'll rate it 2.. the top is ok, but i don't like that there are too many layers. your jeans is horrible, it does not suit your body type.

• It looks bland and doesn't really suit your body type. You should at least pull your pants up or pull your shirt down or something...

• First outfit is a thumbs down đź‘Ž but the updated one is way better. But I don't love that sweater.

• The jeans are horrible. You need to pull them up. The shirt id okay

• How horrible? Is it something I can come back from? The girls at my resteraunt sometimes wear very provacative things with exposed midriff. The boss and the competition are very cutthroat and I dressed like this one day. My boss said i was okay wearing jeans and a tank top. Also my body has an odd shape and I think that I should have worn better jeans for that shape where my hips were not exposed. I'm 16 and I'm afraid they will cut me but today I'm wearing different jeans.

• I think the jeans would have looked even a little better if they were an inch higher but I did wear low riders and they didn't fit properly. But the were pulled up all the way and I had no problem. My boss is crazy though and I'm not sure if he's going to be considering this! I'm a little scared going in today to be frank-

• Okay thank you :)

• I'll give it a 2 it's not my style at all and just don't like it

• I would wear some other shoes with that dress

• White dress looks much better. Wear some open shoes or if you want sneakers then go with some chucks.

• Alright thank you :))

• Please change 1

• Americans have the worst fashion sense

• You need to read the question enforce answering, it's not that hard.

• Blah okay, take off the flannel and tie it around your waist https://takeaim.nu/nouveau-grunge/

• Tie it around your waist? XD
      That's a good one lol js

Style is different from culture to culture. You'd be surprised how much influence America has in the trends and fashion area though.

• No on those shoes dress is cute though

• I'd keep it for a chill night so 7.5.

• 8/10 I'd keep the flannel ^_^

• I would say a 5. :/ It's kinda a boring outfit. XP

• 4 or 5. doesn't look that good to be honest

• More from Girls
    11