I know everyone has their own preferences, so there will probably be varied answers here. Please try to answer these specific questions if you can:
1) Does wearing eye shadow make it too much? And not neutral colors, more like blues, purples, greens, pinks, and so on.
2) Wearing liquid eye liner with a wing on the end... too dramatic?
3) Blush... what's too much?
4) Mascara... what's too much?
5) Lipstick... do you mind bold colors?
6) Do you mind foundation if it's not cakey?
7) Is it too much to wear eyeliner and mascara on the bottom of your eye?
Most Helpful Guy
If a person looks like a drag queen, or really easy to tell. Basically, look as healthy as you can without looking to fake. I also like black eyemaekup.
Hella to much! www.ohiostatelexi.com/.../9027389_orig.jpg
To much www.theindianbeauty.com/.../makeup_xtina.jpg
Nice, but probably unnecesary media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...b88359a7c597.jpg
Just right www.tamayou.com/.../wrinkles-anti-aging.jpg2