Can you guys help me with my eyeliner?

I just recently started using make up and it looks great except for one thing and that being that my liquid eyeliner keeps crumpling up and shrinking on my eyelid. It also peels off throughout the day. I would use pencil, but I have tried that and even though it says it is black it turns out brown on my eyelids. I like my eyeliner very black and dark, I like it that way so my eyelashes obviously look a lot darker. I have green eyes that are somewhat small.. Do you know what kind of eyeliner I should use? and any tips?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• That one poster about Stila is 100% right. That one is my favorite. I also use the Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner and the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner. Those 3 will all do the trick. Personally, I think you can do with the Stila, it may seem expensive but it lasts you for a while.

Another thing to try is gel eyeliner. That gives you super black results. I believe Maybelline makes a really good gel liner.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• it probably comes out brown because your applying eyeliner under your concealer or eye shadow. Try using pencils or a different liquid eye liner.

• Stila liquid eyeliner is the best you'll ever find. THE BEST. It's pricey but so so so worth it. Doesn't budge and isn't a bitch to take off. It's called stay all day www.hollywoodnoirmakeup.com/.../...-p-DETAILED.jpg

• Try using eye primer before you put on eye makeup. It'll make your makeup last longer. Or just buy a higher quality eyeliner.

• Thanks! I will do buy some eye primer asap!!