Am I the only one who wants to dress in big dresses like in the olden days?

I want these to come back into fashion, what do you guys think?

86

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the fashion of the olden days. I'd love if suits were the norm for guys today.

Most Helpful Girl

• NO, you are NOT the only one! I saw this question and I was like oh my goodness, YES! I love how pretty the dresses were. I would wear them all the time if I had some and if it were socially acceptable ;). *sigh* I would give anything to dress up like that. They were so elegant, romantic, fancy, beautiful, and classy! I want them to come back into fashion!