What do you wear when you head off to your bed to sleep?

Not sure why, but I'm weirdly curious, so do tell. I hope I don't sound like a creep. :(

3212

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 32

• Usually some sort of clothes that look remotely comfortable (so mostly baggier stuff). Usually a t shirt when it's cold and tank top when it's warm. (Although, as you know, this winter was atrocious, so I may have broken out a long sleeved shirt or two.) Socks if my feet get cold. Then shorts or sweatpants. These things are usually combined at random, occasionally leaving me looking like the clearance rack at Walmart.
    I have gone as far as to bundle up further and add a housecoat to the mix (usually after homecoming if/when it rains and I have to be outside for most if it. -.-).

• During the summer, underwear and one of my dad's shirts that a stole, and in. The winter sweatpants and another shirt I stole from my dad, maybe a hoodie if it's cold enough.

• I wear nothing usually.

• oversize t-shirt - soooo comfortable!!

• Completely naked. Best way to sleep. Your skin really breathes and you sleep better. Lol.

• Depends. Usually at shirt only. If I'm around someone I'll wear pjs. If I'm alone and it's hot or with a bf just because, nothing. Nothing but a sheet is the most comfortable.

• In summer I wear my favorite pink kitty panties and a huge t shirt that used to be my daddy's. If it's hot, I wear nothing. In winter I wear my Batman pj pants (well, they're my older brother's but I liked them so I stole them xD) and a hoodie.

• Actually I wear... nothing... it's actually quite comfortable. And you don't really sound like a creep to me.

• It's cold in my room so, long pajama bottoms, a big t-shirt and a sating scarf on my head with fuzzy socks.

• Nothing! Winter or Summer :)

• satin nightwear for like 1 week use lol to limit the clothes to be wash. it's not really dirty though :D cause i also take a shower at night. :)

• It all depends on the weather...

• Shorts, tank top and a sports bra.

• Just a big t shirt.

• Wow so many people seem to sleep half naked ! Lol I wear full pjs !

• Tshirt linen bottoms summer. Winter knitted leggings and thick cotton pjs

• In summer I wear a tank top a loose one no bras and a pair of shorts like short shorts. And in winter I wear track pants or my favorite purple knitted pants with a loose sweater.

• n bngkok i feel no winter :p so i usually go on wth my underwear nd bra,,, feels way cmfrtble ^_^

• Panties and a big tshirt. Most girls go-to pjs lol

• Tank top and shorts in the summer. T-shirt and track pants in the winter.

• Shorts and a tank too

• Panties and a shirt

• baggy shorts in the summer, track pants in the winter. if its really hot i wear only my bra but in the summer i usually wear a light shirt (nothing tight) and in the winter a t-shirt or hoodie

• well actually I'm wearing a reindeer sweater and black shorts rn but thats cuz the air conditioner's on

• Either a tank top and panties or a nightdress.

• i live in a really hot climate so most of the time nothing but occasionally panties

• Nothing. But I have to, little pj shorts and a tank top or thin oversized sweater or something.

• Just oversized t-shirt?

lol... maybe also nothing but perfume

• I sleep naked c_C

• Usually just a bra/panties or an over-sized tee.

• Nightdress or short pyjamas or t-shirt and shorts :)

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 11

• Satin boxers, nothing else
    and a window must be open
    I can't possibly sleep if it's hot :3

• Summer: Just boxers and that's all.
    Winter: pajamas with socks.

• Hot weather I wear just boxers no shirt, in cold weather I sleep in PJs top and bottoms.

• Pajama style shorts when it's warm, add a t-shirt for when it's cold.

• Nekkid, even in winter and esp with a partner, i get hot very quickly and having another body under the covers makes the heat unbearable srsly lol. It also makes me feel free and unrestrained :)

• Just boxers

• I wear nothing

• I go to bed how I am in my home and that is naked been sleeping naked since I was 8

• Just briefs or boxers

• Ideally nothing

• Normally nothing, but if my dog jumps up in my bed to sleep I'll put on a pair of super sexy star wars pajama pants that I bought like 7 years ago.