What do you wear when you head off to your bed to sleep?

Not sure why, but I'm weirdly curious, so do tell. I hope I don't sound like a creep. :(

3212

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 32

• During the summer, underwear and one of my dad's shirts that a stole, and in. The winter sweatpants and another shirt I stole from my dad, maybe a hoodie if it's cold enough.

• In summer I wear my favorite pink kitty panties and a huge t shirt that used to be my daddy's. If it's hot, I wear nothing. In winter I wear my Batman pj pants (well, they're my older brother's but I liked them so I stole them xD) and a hoodie.

• Depends. Usually at shirt only. If I'm around someone I'll wear pjs. If I'm alone and it's hot or with a bf just because, nothing. Nothing but a sheet is the most comfortable.

• Usually some sort of clothes that look remotely comfortable (so mostly baggier stuff). Usually a t shirt when it's cold and tank top when it's warm. (Although, as you know, this winter was atrocious, so I may have broken out a long sleeved shirt or two.) Socks if my feet get cold. Then shorts or sweatpants. These things are usually combined at random, occasionally leaving me looking like the clearance rack at Walmart.
    I have gone as far as to bundle up further and add a housecoat to the mix (usually after homecoming if/when it rains and I have to be outside for most if it. -.-).

• Completely naked. Best way to sleep. Your skin really breathes and you sleep better. Lol.

• Actually I wear... nothing... it's actually quite comfortable. And you don't really sound like a creep to me.

• baggy shorts in the summer, track pants in the winter. if its really hot i wear only my bra but in the summer i usually wear a light shirt (nothing tight) and in the winter a t-shirt or hoodie

• well actually I'm wearing a reindeer sweater and black shorts rn but thats cuz the air conditioner's on

• i live in a really hot climate so most of the time nothing but occasionally panties

• In summer I wear a tank top a loose one no bras and a pair of shorts like short shorts. And in winter I wear track pants or my favorite purple knitted pants with a loose sweater.

• satin nightwear for like 1 week use lol to limit the clothes to be wash. it's not really dirty though :D cause i also take a shower at night. :)

• Show more from Girls
    22

What Guys Said 11

• Satin boxers, nothing else
    and a window must be open
    I can't possibly sleep if it's hot :3

• Nekkid, even in winter and esp with a partner, i get hot very quickly and having another body under the covers makes the heat unbearable srsly lol. It also makes me feel free and unrestrained :)

• Pajama style shorts when it's warm, add a t-shirt for when it's cold.

• Summer: Just boxers and that's all.
    Winter: pajamas with socks.

• Hot weather I wear just boxers no shirt, in cold weather I sleep in PJs top and bottoms.

• I go to bed how I am in my home and that is naked been sleeping naked since I was 8

• Just boxers

• I wear nothing

• Just briefs or boxers

• Ideally nothing

• Show more from Guys
    1