Most Helpful Guy
For some reason, my hair grows extremely fast by itself. I got a haircut a week ago, and it's already back to my shoulders. I only put two things on my head in the hair area: Hats, and shampoo. And it grows faster than most girls I know. I guess you just have to be patient if it can't grow.
Most Helpful Girl
My hair grows really fast and here are the things I do:
1. Take a biotin supplement every day
2. Don't wash hair every day. (3-4 times a week with warm not hot water, as hot water dries out hair)
3. Use a heat protectant before styling or drying it. Try not to straighten or curl it every day.
4. Eat healthy! (Drink lots of water, eat protein and vitamin C)
5. Trim regularly (every 6-8 weeks)
6. Use a sulfate-free shampoo
7. Use a scalp revitalizer
8. Use Moroccan oil on spilt ends
You can also google for specific hair growth products! Good luck:)