Many guys nowadays wear Pants below butt, Do Women actually like this sloppy disgusting trend?

It's so ridiculous. I'm a guy and i dont' do it but i see many skaters and thugs and other types of guys doing it. I dont get it. Why would they even want to, they can't move well with that like that.
and it's not just sloppy... They're showing and exposing the clothes that's in direct contact with the sweaty privates. And they go in the bus, stores and restaurants like this

285

Most Helpful Girl

• I see a lot of people negatively judging people who dress like this and perhaps these same people may trust a person in a suit because they are: tasteful, have class, charm and self respect. I guess that’s why the Bernard Madoff scandal worked so well? He wore a suit.

The guy with his pants around his ankles, if you want to be judgmental, may rob you of some pocket cash but the guy in a suit may rob you of your life savings. Which is worse?

My point is people can control how you perceive them to get what they want out of you because they know what people trust. Obviously some people dont care about the perception they give off. But its quite easy to manipulate people... just wear a suit and tell people what they want to hear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nowadays? That fad started fading more than 15 years ago. But yea, that's one of the stupidest fads in my memory.

Hey, if you insist on pulling your pants down then just strip all the way and go streaking - now that was a cool fad. :)