Opinions on sidecuts\undercuts on girls?

Hi (: Im 13 and I'm wanting to get an undercut. I have curly\wavy hair BUT my mom hates the idea of anything I want. ( Piercings, Haircuts, Tatts, etc.) I dont want tattoos right now but how could I convince her to let me get one? When I asked her a while back she said no because when it starts to grow back I'll have a little afro ( since my hair is more on the curly side ). Any help?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask just save up your own money and get what ever you want done cause once it's cut it to late for here to bitch and complain about it. It also shows responsibility cause you saved up your own money so she might even be prod of you.

Most Helpful Girl