Girls, Would you rather him have a nice face or a nice body?

Simple question which aspect would you prefer more?

• Face
  • Body
Select a gender to cast your vote:

143

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Face. A body can always be changed... but an ugly face stays ugly forever.

• face. body is easier to change.

• Definitely the face. My boyfriend's body (though I personally think he's sexy) is far from toned or lean. But his face... Like ohmigawd. His face is amazingly handsome.

• Face. Because bodies are easily molded! & I don't have time to be scared half to death each morning when I wake up next to Jeepers Creepers.

• I'd love to see a guy who tells you that it was "easily moulded.."

• Face, you can always work on the body through exercise etc. Your face is your face, harder to improve.

• face all the way

• Face, no contest.

• A nice body

• I would have a nice face cos in ma opinion face is most important cos look at Annelida Jolie she's got like a nice body but her face isn't that nice so yh.

• Face. You can work on the body.

• Luckily my boy has both. ;)

• Yeah, but, if you had to choose

• Kinda hard that one. I go out with guys who look good and take care of themselves but they got to have a good personality. Muscle to me is a must. I totally love a lot of muscle on a guys body.

• I'll take a hot bod over a pretty face anyday. Damn yeah ain't nobody lookin at the face , we can work it all day long (;

• I would prefer a nice face. The body you can always work on later, but the face stays as it is :)
    But a nice body can compromise, if the face isn't too amazing.

• But looks don't last forever xD

• A nice body doesn't either. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Face because we (people) mostly look at the face. Plus, the body can be worked on by exercising and changes in diet. But the face is much harder to strictly change.

• they say face and body but all they really want is the d