Girls, do u like men with beard or shaved?

As the question says everything that Girls, do u like men with beard or shaved?
Updates:
How many girls here thinks that beard suits my face?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• beard all the way...
    i love hairy men..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• It depends, i think either u need to be mature like dr. house or built like joe magnello from trublood to keep a beard otherwise shave that shit off its gross.

Sorry to say gurleen-singh but it dont suit u, especially wit the turban. Plus you too skinny man dang eat something lol <3

0|0
    0|0
    • I m not skinny I am like 145 pounds. I dont think I m skinny. I can't get clean shaved do u think I will look good in that?

• I think a 5 o' clock shadow would suityou better you know like a beard with a little scruff.

But if not that I think beards do suit you better.

0|0
    0|0
    • NP but if you are considering getting it like that make sureyou keep some of your facial hair scruff and the shadow is key not the shadow alone.

• I think it depends it can either be really sexy or really awful it depends on facial features and structure. I think it suits you

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy but damn if you don't shave it before you get lumberjack looking then it ain't working for me, a light beard on the right guy is always sexy but chances are you should shave

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved. But it depends on the guy -some look better with the beard

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the clean cut look. I want to be able to see your face. (Shaved)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good beard but it sometimes depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, some men suit being shaved and some suit a beard. I personally like a bit in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • beards only suit certain guys, but i prefer shave :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a little beard. Not a full on beard but a nice little stubble is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever looks best on the individual is best.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes