Do you find girls with a very small nose stud peircing attractive?

Im 16, and am considering getting a small nose stud on the side of my nose, it will be very small. So im just wondering what guys think about girls with nose studs?

• Not attractive at all
  • Yes, i find it attractive/hot
  • Don't really care
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Thankyou to everyone who answers the poll and posts their opinion, because im still not 100% sure i appreciate it:)
There should be a period between 100% sure and i appreciate it:) haha

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't find them attractive at all, but you do what you want. It's your life. I might not like it but that doesn't mean someone else won't.

What Guys Said 5

• Well at this rate everyone is going to have one lol.
    I have only found them attractive on a very small number of girls.

• Like most non-extreme body modifications, I don't really care. Doesn't hinder your attractiveness nor benefit.

• I find it attractive, but you shouldn't do or not do things cuz of what other people will think of you.

• What attracts you to a person? Their eyes? Hair? Lips, teeth? Cheeks? Yeah, all of those right? But their nose? Not so much right? So, why draw attention to the least attractive feature of the face? Kid's noses are cute, most adult's noses aren't that cute and adding a wart to it doesn't make it cuter. It's gross.

• I find it trashy. Screams rebellious to me. Don't like rebellious girls.

What Girls Said 2

• I do find it attractive... =)

• I have one. Who cares what guys think if u like it then get it (: