- I only buy clothes from my favorite brands
- Very often, nearly all my clothes are from my favorite brands
- Sometimes. Depends on the price
- Not often. Brand names in clothes don't matter to me much
- I don't care about the brand at all
Most Helpful Girl
Quite a lot - for instance the price for a Gucci is 10x as much than a normal handbag.
But I've found loads of these designer bags have crap designs, weird shapes whereas handbags bought off the high street get you more compliments. Quality is good too. Though I must say Gucci has cool handbags
I'd be lying if I said I don't care about the brand - I like designer brands but I make sure I like one that's shape is appealing to me.
Does it make sense. I feel like I'm talking about a man/car lol0
Most Helpful Guy
Brands matter for me because I'm picky with clothing and how my shirts fit.
For example, I like the way American eagle shirts fit me and Cotton on's style. I can't just pick up some Hane's plain t-shirts.0