Is being average good or bad?

is being average good or bad? a lot of people say i look average i think its bad tbh its like a good looking ugly thats what i think. it seems that way on the dating site i am on. no one has yet message me but they have looked at my profile

149

Most Helpful Girl

• Being average looking is probably a good thing because most people consider themselves average too! That means you've got a wide selection to chose from. If you're SUPER good looking then you might intimidate those who are interested in you. They may not even try getting to know you because what's the point? You (someone incredibly handsome) might just reject them right away.

Online dating is so bogus, too. People can be very superficial and judgmental on dating sites. So don't beat yourself up over that! You seem really handsome anyway- above average, actually. Maybe YOU should start messaging people you're interested in. Won't hurt to try!

Most Helpful Guy

• you should know: In dating sites girls have the big balls. they decide who they want to talk to due to creepy waves approaching them. In real life you go to the girls and they are the lucky ones to get approached. girls are timid so dating sites give them some kind of ego boost. the hot girls get approached by ugly guys, in real life they would never have the balls to do so. what dating app are you using?

• pof some guys said to me its very good and some said it was shit

• look at you. asking this question on gag and looking for people to say average is good, you need validation. get of this shitty online dating site and approach girls in public. your chances are 2-10 times higher then online. never heard of pof-BS

• right ok thanks mate