Musicians attractive?

Do you find musicians attractive? What kind of musician. If so why? And this counts for instrumentalists, singers, Broadway singers etc. I'm a pianist and I was wondering if that might be attractive at all.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have a crush on a male singer who also happened to be a pianist-he's internationally reknowned for his work and I also play the piano but not as well as he does

other musicians I have a crush on-ben kowaliwicz (vocalist/ singer) from BILLY TALENT (rock band)

What Guys Said 2

• I was a prof. musician for many years, and it never ceases to amaze me how highly ones stock goes up in the eyes of others, when it's known you're a musician. I still don't fully understand it.

• well I'm not a pro musician but I am a good musician, and I would like if my girlfriend could sing play the piano or guitar

What Girls Said 6

• I have a theory that usually most creative people are more fun and sexually attractive.

I'm totally in love with bob dylan! I don't give a damn what he looks like or how old he is. Because his music takes me to another place, makes me feel so inspired and gets right in my bones and in my soul and it moves me beyond everything else in my life. IMusic is inexplicably fantastic. Infact it's one of the most important things in my life. I would marry Bob Dylan tomorrow without a second thought, even if he was 82. I'm not saying that for any other musician though.

Also some creative people are probably boring. for example I don'tparticularly think geroge bernard shaw would be very good in the sack. But he's a writer not a musicain anyway...

• I do find musicians attractive because they are talented, at least if not they have a passion and an interest in something constructive and creative which makes them quite attractive to me. I am also a pianist. I think having a talent and being able to have a skill is a bonus to making us more attractive to other people, hence if we are good at what we do, we get fans.

• I think musicians are really hot. I like singers and guitarists, but they can be any part of the band. In my opinion the hottest guy ever is Charlie Simpson.

• OMG! YES! I find drummer verrry attractive, but I think it's cause I want to learn the drums. And guys with amazing voices (ie. Gavin Degraw)

• i find musical talent very attractive!

• yeah musicians are hot