Girls, do you notice what a man is wearing?

If you do how much do you notice. What aspects of a man's clothes do you notice the most.

221

Most Helpful Girl

• This 'Question' caught me off guard, and in my mind, the First thing that Comes to Mind is: If he is wearing a wedding ring. From a distance, I will look him up and down, noticing his Shirt, then pants..
    Up close, More personal, I have him in front of me, and after I look at his face, I will start for his----Left hand... Then to go on, noticing what he is wearing. And Again, the Shirt he is wearing is an eye opener to me... xx

• "You look him up and down" checking out the complete package?

• Thanks, sweetie... Nice talking to you.. You seem nice too... I meet many nice people here... xx

• Your so so welcome sweetie... xx :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want chicks to notice you, by the latest, trendiest, most expensive pair of shoes. Back when I got my pair of Skechers Shape-ups I had so many random girls walking up to me in public like "*gasp* ARE THOSE SHAPE-UPS? SQUEE!!"