Classy girl with tattoos?

If you saw a girl who was dressed classy and well groomed but had 3 small tattoos on her arm, what would you think of her? Would it be a turn off?

713

Most Helpful Guy

• depends totally on what the tattoos are, size of them, etc.

can't judge just by words alone

What Guys Said 12

• I don't mind small tats on females. I don't really care for full sleeves though.

• She's gonna look less classy no matter what, but the degree of the turnoff is totally dependent on the size and design of the tattoos.

• No not at all

• Depends on how tastefully it was done, tattoos are sexy in my opinion but I wouldn't like an overdose.

• It is an oxymoron to me - classy girl with tattoos.

• Depends on the location, size, and design of the tattoos. But regardless, I don't like tattoos that are visible when you're in normal clothes.

• Nope love tattoos lol.

• not a total turn off but say she was an 8 her tatts would drop her rating to a 6 or maybe 6.5 cause they're small

• Tattoos look terrible.

• Turn off for me

• I wouldn't think she was classy. Would be a turn off.

• no. I actually love girls with tattoos. I actually want my girl to get a private tattoo for me.

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds cute to me. She's classy, but also a bit of a wild child. =)

• I wouldn't ask for the guy's opinions about tattoos and piercings on here. Most of them are stuffy and will say that girls with tattoos are trashy. It's one thing for them to just say they're not into tattoos and piercings but they will start being offensive.

• Who cares what someone who has a stick up their ass about tatoo's has to say? They're probably the same bastards that are 200lbs overweight claiming that tattoo's and piercings desecrate the human body.

• Prepare yourself for a tidal wave of negativity on the guys' end, the majority of them have nothing good to say regarding tattoos, they can't even take the time to be polite about it either...

• I would think she's super sexy. Like she classy but badass at the same time

• It depends on the guy

• Sounds hot to me.