What crazy color should I dye my hair?

I want to dye my hair a crazy color, but I'm having trouble deciding. I have extremely pale skin and dark reddish-brown hair, with green eyes, any suggestions?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• You could easily pull off silver or blues (but that's best if you don't have a lot of pink or yellow underneath the pale. I'm like a cream rose because I'm frosty-pale but yellowish). You could certainly pull off light, dark or bright colours. Pastel colours e. g. mint, baby blue or lavender could look really good if you don't have much colour in your skin (e. g. red cheeks).

What Guys Said 3

• probably something to make your eyes pop. red is on the opposite side of the color wheel so you might want to look into that. that and i think that bright ass red hair looks amazing on most women

• I actually think black will go good with your pale skin and green eyes. I mean like "Asian" black. its literally black. not a lighter shade of black but just black.

• Cyan is a cool colour to dye it :3

What Girls Said 6

• 1|0
  • hmm... I dyed my hair many colours, blue. purple, cyan, mix of all these, silver blonde. I think if you put a picture everybody could have better opinions because it depends on your face too. I think colour is taste. with a very pale skin I would tell red, but then you may don't like that and there are other colours that are good like green or a mix of cyan and blue or even pink. but you have to decide how you want to look first. every colour is different.

• maybe crimon red i did that at one point i' also extremely pale my natural hair color is deep dark brown and my eyes are extremely light blue and it looked great

• Mine is pink rn and it looks great. Try coloring something that isn't green/blue at first because those colors are hard to remove

• blue-green color