Does it hurt to pierce your ears?

It looks pretty and I saw a cute pair of earrings and my parents will allow me to but then I'm not sure if I should because if I don't wear the earrings then won't it look scary with a pierce hole on your ear? Also does it hurt? If there's pain I'm outta here~~

80

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• No...
    It's more of a hot sensation afterwards, so make sure you don't' touch them unnecessarily. Disinfect with medical alcohol.

• my parents pierced my ears before i got 2 years old... and then i got another ear piercings 7 years ago.. and nope it does hurt at all.. because they spray a cocaine spray on your earlobes before they proceed.. no biggie

• You'll be surprised at how painless it is. Bring a friend who will nag you if you back out, and you'll be fine.

• i got no idea , i had my ears pierced when i was a few months old haven't gotten anything else pierced since then ahah :)

• Nope, it's a quick pin prick it hurts for about half a second and then you're fine, believe me, I've had my ears pierced 6 times 😂😂

• Not really, I've had quite a few piercings in my ear

• Yeeeesss! I have had many different piercing and ears were the most painful by far. Ears, nose, lip, nipple, bellybutton - but ears, definitely the most painful and second hardest to heal after the nose.