Do you look your age?

If not then what age would you say you look the most around, from taking people’s opinions on your looks to the way you see yourself.
Are you happy with it?
Would you like to look older or younger?

I say depending on how I style my hair and shave my face and dress, I can pass for 18 when I’m really 21. Other days when dressing up and comb my hair you would confuse me with someone in their mid 20s

4023

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Most of the time I look like a 12 year old. Whenever anyone guesses my age, they guess 12.
    The only time I look older is when I straighten my hair (which is only a few times a year). I finally look like a high schooler when my hair is straightened. But the thing is I don't straighten my hair often. So usually I have tight thick curls stuck up into a bun and that really doesn't help the fact that I already look younger than what I really am.

So most of the time, I undeniably look like a 12 year old. It's annoying. People always tell me I'll appreciate when I get older, which is probably true, but still, no senior in high school wants to keep getting mistaken for a middle schooler :/

• Lol yeah. High school will pass soon and later down the road you ARE going to appreciate how young you look.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 23, most people say I look younger..
    the lowest I've gotten, yet, is 16. ^.~

To be honest I'd rather look younger
    than older, so that's fine for me.

As long as it's not all the way down
    to a prepubescent boy, that's be
    sort of weird.

DO I think I look my age? I'm not sure
    what people my age is "supposed" to look
    like, but I guess I do agree that I may
    look slightly younger.. perhaps. ^.^