Could you please rate me? Doing this because I'm bored?

See my profile picture? Yeah, that's me. I'm wearing green contacts in it, though. One of the irises is meant to appear torn -- I naturally have a dark blue eye colour.

I just wanna be rated on a scale from 1 - 10. I'm bored as hell, after all, so why not?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• You are underage so I'd really like to comment on that color of wall behind you. Very interesting looks maybe red, orange and pink? Would love to know the Hex Code for it

Most Helpful Girl

• You're interesting looking and I like your face. I doubt the one you end up with will ever get bored at seeing you :)

• Nah, my guy probably gets bored with how much I nag myself, or how much I nag him. He's lucky he lives 4 hrs away. xD

• In all seriousness you are beautiful. A classic face with an edgy hair cut. Omg, don't nag him! XD