Want to get a second tattoo?

I'm thinking of getting a second tattoo. But everyone says it has to mean something. I mean I got my first one on my upper right back 2 years ago which is my horoscope sign sigitarius. So my second one should mean something?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it should mean something, but it should mean something TO YOU. What it means outside of your head or to someone else doesn't count unless it's visible when you're in regular clothes.

It could be something you just think looks cool

Most Helpful Girl

• I think all tattoos should mean something. I have my daughters name on my wrist. Want another but dont know what :)