Hollywood or bollywood which one is the best cinema in the world?

Hollywood and Bollywood are both popular cinemas and their names resonate their success around the world. Hollywood is known world-wide and Bollywood is aslo popular
  • Hollywood
  • Bollywood
I like special effects of Hollywood. Hollywood has beaten Bollywood in special effect but I like a Bollywood stories. mainly love stories

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Hollywood - most of Bollywood films don't make sense and often are replicas of Hollywood movies -only difference being a slightly changed plotline, characters and songs

Nevertheless I have Bollywood and Hollywood fav's

Most Helpful Guy

• American cinema is better than bollywood... but only when they are shooting far far away from Hollywood. Seriously, all of the best American films were shot outside America, often using British sound stages, extras, or specialists.