Best hair style for my type of hair?

I have long-ish hair (down to bottom of my boobs) that is light brown with natural looking blonde highlights. Thoughts?
  • Straight (my natural hair)
  • Wavey
  • Curled
    Vote C
  • Up (if so, please specify)
    Vote D

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Play with it. Try some wind braids... or french plats. Long hair is great for the range of stuff you can do. (I wouldn't curl/streighten it though, kills the hair worse than dying does)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not just wear your hair one way one day, another a different day? One hair style can get boring, and the way you described your hair it can look good in all the listed hair styles. So, why not just shake it up every day?

• That's what I do at the moment, I was just wondering which would be best with my hair for most days :)

• Ok then I suggest wavy or strait for most days.